About CCSEM’s Adult Day Services
- CCSEM’s Adult Day Services receives funding under Title III of the Older Americans Act from the Area Agency on Aging 1-B through the Michigan Aging and Adult Services Agency and individual and corporate donations.
- CCSEM’s Adult Day Services complies with the terms and regulations of Title V of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended in Section 504 of the Social Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- CCSEM’s Adult Day Center in Oakland County has offered services to seniors and their caregivers since 1983, the county’s longest-running program of its kind. CCSEM’s Adult Day Center in Macomb County has provided adult day services since 1984.
- The Adult Day Centers provide loving care and supervised activities for adults who are isolated, forgetful, confused, or physically frail and need assistance during the day. Caregivers then receive respite to work, shop, or take a well-deserved break.
Locations and Hours
Two convenient Adult Day Center locations in Oakland and Macomb counties are open Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, with extended hours available for working caregivers.
- 3300 S. Adams Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-3304 (Located on Sacred Heart Church Campus)
Contact Kaitlyn Cooke at 248-537-3300 ext. 3803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23401 E. Jefferson, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 (Located on the St. Lucy’s Church Campus)
Contact Nikki Harvey at 586-412-8494 ext. 4014 or email@example.com.
Wheelchair Accessible Transportation is available for both locations within a 15-mile radius.
Adult Day Center Offerings
CCSEM incorporates person-centered practices, including individualized client care and ensuring their interests are considered in daily activity planning.
- Daily Exercise
- Trivia, Brain Games, Reminiscing
- Arts & Crafts
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Special events
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Medication reminders, health status monitoring
- Incontinence care
- Flexible schedules
- Caregiver resources and education
- Geriatric counseling
- *Referrals to other services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation (within a 15-mile radius)
*Nursing and social work consultation services available upon request
Meals on Wheels Dining
Macomb and Oakland county locations participate as Meals on Wheels Dining Senior Style locations!
Macomb County Location
23401 E. Jefferson
Clair Shores, MI 48080
(586) 412-8494 extension 4014
*Meal served: 12:30 pm
Oakland County Location
3300 S. Adams Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 537-3300 extension 3803
*Meal served: 12:30 pm
*Please call ahead to ensure meal availability; 48 hours’ notice preferred
Eligibility for Meals on Wheels Lunch: You must be 60 or older to participate. Spouses of those 60 and older can participate in the program, regardless of age. Lunch is served on a “first come, first served” basis, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted. A $3.50 contribution is suggested for each meal. All donations go directly back into the program to help serve more seniors. Congregate meal sites are funded under the Federal Older Americans Act of 1965.